The Citizenship by Investment (CBI) Program of the Federation of St. Christopher (St. Kitts) and Nevis has been operational since 1984. This makes it one of the oldest existing such program worldwide.
Benefits of St. Kitts and Nevis Economic Citizenship
- Longest standing Citizenship by Investment program in the world, established in 1984.
- Fast processing of citizenship application (approximately 90 days)
- Visa free access to over 150 countries and territories including the European Union, the United Kingdom, and Ireland, Hong Kong, Singapore and Commonwealth and Caribbean countries. Citizens can obtain up to ten (10) year visas to access the United States of America.
- No residency requirement.
- No personal income tax
- No wealth or inheritance tax
- No requirement to visit the country during the application process.
- Recognize dual citizenship
- Includes dependent children under 25 years of age and dependent parents over 65 years of age.
Requirements to Qualify for application to the CBI Program
The CBI Program of St. Kitts and Nevis requires that an applicant make a monetary contribution to the Federation, either as a Real Estate Investment, or through the Sugar Industry Diversification Fund (SIDF).
To qualify for the program, the main applicant must be over the age of 18 years, and have invested at least USD $400,000.00, the minimum amount required by law, in an approved Real Estate Development; or have contribute USD $250,000.00, for one applicant only to the SIDF.
There are other strict requirements of the application. Each applicant and any other co-applicant over sixteen (16) years of age must pass a required due diligence.